Thursday, August 14, 2014

Holidays

At 5pm today, I'll be on summer holidays. I'll be heading to my grandfather's home in Brittany for 3 weeks. 

Here is my holidays wishlist:
  • Enjoy the company of my husband,
  • Sleep a lot, 
  • Read whenever I can,
  • Sit on the rocks and watch the sea,
  • Make a sunset timelapse at the beach,
  • Take pictures and make the most of my GoPro,
  • Visit new places I've never been too,
  • Go back to the places I love over there,
  • Eat crepes and mussels,
  • Go to a Fest Noz (Celtic music concert),
  • Try the recipes I don't have time for during the rest of the year.
That means I'll work as little as possible and won't be updating this blog during that time. I'll be updating my travel blog (in French) as much as I can though. 

See you mid-September!




No comments:

Post a Comment