Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Achievement

It took a while (partly because I changed regions) but I eventually got my Black Belt plaque today. 

After months working hard to get certified and not letting anyone alter my determination, it feels real at last.

I remember years struggling in math classes, teachers and fellow students but also former colleagues not believing in my skills. I remember the pain I felt during BB training trying to understand the concepts and fighting not to fell behind. I remember the surprise of some when I passed the written test and then the project presentation.

I've grown through all of it. I became stronger, learned more skills, proved myself to the business to the point that I got that position in North America I wanted so much. 

Don't let anyone walk on your dreams or tell you that you won't be able to accomplish it. If it is in your reach and you put the right amount of efforts to it, you may certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment